SEMESTER HOLIDAY ITS END!

September 11, 2018


Eating honey cornflakes with fresh dutch lady milk in the room dark while watching Sierra Burgess is A Loser makes me feel lonely and bored. you know Semester break already end!

08 September 2018,

A day that I am back to Unimas, Sarawak.

My best view ever,



As I have been rejected by college, parents decided to accompany me to settle all matters. Everything was running smoothly. Thanks Umi and Abah. Miss them! Thanks for everything! I promised that Ill do better this semester.



*sad duh*

*Umi soo excited got 'myvi kuning'*

You are my inspiration,
You are my toughness, 
You are my strongness, 
Thank you Allah!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Means, you have to duduk luar, is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, but not soo luar, still boleh jalan kaki ke fakulti

      Delete
  2. sierra burgess is an okay movie. i prefer to all the boys i've loved before x

    erin x | oh, erin writes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe