Internship

August 27, 2019






Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Assalamulaikum & hello!

It has been a long time. Just a quick update of myself.
Here I am today, updating something related to work (maybe)

The internship is one of the compulsory course that needs to be taken by all student. As a short, I already found one of the education company on the Facebook website. I won't mention this or what the name of the company.  So then, I contacted who is in charge of this student's practical intake, after bla..bla...bla. I agreed to submit the form to office under this company name.

Honestly, I was so-so-so excited gila and can't wait to pursue the internship time. I started to search everything, sincerely, everything about the company, like the location of the company, how many workers there, related work, what is the main business or what kind of product they produce. In my head, like

"Is that good or bad?"
"What is the company look like?"
"Are they nice?"
"How the hostel look like?"

and I found nothing.

The addresses were confused. The picture of the company cannot be detected. and I was worried since I was at Sarawak then.
So after Raya Aidilfitri, I decided to look for the company hardly! there were conflicted because of the addresses were so-so-so confused gilo natey. But when I successfully found it, deep down in my heart, I hated it, I don't want to continue my internship. Can I skip this internship?...

But, it was a great memory when you're surrounded by positive friends and keep spread positivity for each other to gain up the spirits. We shared everything! experiences. Alhamdullilah, everyone succeeds to finish their internship. I hope we will meet again at a different place, not there. Wish you all the best!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This reminds me of my internship in last february. I thanked God it wasn't that long. It's suffocating to be surrounded with people that kept on producing bad vibes. So glad I survive that hahaha. Have a nice day btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray for me too. I'm hoping I will get an offer for internship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tips: Dont ever survey any internship placement on Facebook, high chances to get scammer company haha

      Delete
  3. yeah my internship workplace also not that fun , it just not a good memories to be treated that way . thankfully i end it too , yeah i meet some good people also there .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asian ceramic vs titanium - TITanium Arts
    Japanese 2020 edge titanium ceramic, Chinese ceramic, Japanese ceramic, titanium wheels Italian nier titanium alloy ceramic, Japanese titanium uses ceramic, Chinese ceramic. Japanese citizen eco drive titanium watch ceramic. - 10-25€.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe